Glen Cove, New York

This is not the first time ive had a bad experience at this petco the first was in the grooming salon by a very rude girl named sarah this time i asked for help locating something the girl just pointed and walked away i went to look for someone and i found every employee even the managers hanging out in the back they didnt even notice i was in the store one of the other girls from the grooming department saw me & came out to help I might have Better luck at another petco! Im done with the gc store!

Comments

Petco
#892098

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive great service at your local store, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please call our customer support at 888-824-7257 so our team can speak with you about what happened and look into this further?

What exactly did you want Sarah to do, hold your hand and lead you to the product, the other person forgot to mention one thing about calling her a girl, you call her a girl yet you want her to hold your hand and lead you to the product as if you are a little kid holding mommy's hand, it is a pretty small store, if you cannot find an item after someone points you in the direction perhaps shopping with a parent will help?

@Anonymous

first of all i didnt ask sarah to do anything! i was asking the girl up front to help me locate my products because thats her job thats what she gets paid to do assist people you dont just walk away when someone needs help!

ok and who are you

@Anonymous

She could have least said it's in isle number... or said it's near...

The fact that she wouldn't do more than point is an insult.

It's about as good as saying "It's in the back corner of the store. I'm not going to tell you which corner, or what it's close to, but just walk around in that general area and hopefully you find it."

You are the rude one calling an adult old enough to work a girl. Also even a girl knows that a proper noun like "Sarah" begins with a capital. Even a girl knows that you capitalize the pronoun, stop calling adult women girls when you don't even have basic first grade grammar.

@Anonymous

and who the *** are you to say anything wow i didnt use proper grammar so sue me! who are you the petco grammar police? your gonna go over my comment like a teacher grading a paper really?

@Anonymous

You complain about their grammar, yet your punctuation is atrocious!!! You do realize that punctuation can alter the meaning of your sentence, right?