3.3
Layout of Store

I have been a customer at the santa rosa (CA) petco for several years and have also been using the grooming service as well ..

. this week I made an appointment -- or thought I had -- for my dog to have a bath and a trim . . i was given an appointment card for Wednesday, 4:30 p.m.

. . . but when i arrived i was told my appointment was not on the books even though i had a card that said it was indeed for Wednesday, 4:30 p.m.

i had re-arranged my day to make it by 4:30 . . . on top of that, it was a very rainy day and traffic was bad, but i didn't mind in order to get my flatcoated retriever, tag, looking good .

. . the girl in the grooming salon said they had no appointment on their books, that maybe i was mistaken . .

. i was not . . .

she said her shift was up soon and that left only one groomer to handle remaining appointments . . . i have been pleased with grooming results, but am no considering taking take elsewhere .

. . all in all, very disappointing . .

.bruce meadows santa rosa, CA.

Review about: Petco Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Failure to honor a scheduled appointment, To be turned away because of the groomers mistake.

Comments

Petco

Hi, there.We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Would you please send us an email at ptpsupport@petco.com, please include a link to your review and your phone number. We would like the opportunity to make things right.

Thank you.