105 views
Verified Reviewer

I am a former employee of the company that was recently let go. The company is extremely liberal and allows its employees to wear BLM & LGBT clothing with their uniforms.

However I was labeled a racist because I drive a white Jeep with a brush guard. I am a 20 year professional and these accusations were downright fabricated and insulting. I am glad to be gone from this company. Their staff is unqualified and the vet clinic is only seeking to make the most profit it can from each customer with no true regard for what is best for the pet.

I would not take any of my own pets to a Vetco clinic if it were the last clinic open on the planet.

Be warned. And if you are a conservative stay away!!!

User's recommendation: Find a real vet clinic.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Location: 1670 24th Avenue Northwest, Norman, OK 73069

Comments

#1982041

I have been to this vet clinic many times and the staff has always been fantastic, Dr. Petitt and her nurse (don't remember name) took such good care of my pets. It is sad to see a disgruntled ex employee bash the entire staff when clearly the rest of the team is well qualified!

#1981512

Petco CEO Ron Coughlin has publicly stated that he and the company are not neutral and in full support of the BLM and LGBT movements. My store requires diversity training on hire, but they may not have had you take it.

#1981187

I'm sure there's more to the story as to why you were let go. I'm guessing you were a horrible employee

#1981461
@PissedConsumer1981187

Of course, there has to be more. No company would fire an employee based on their car/accessories.

#1981185

Can confirm

#1977521

You must work for them. And for your information my job is to take care of pets.

I am a professional and reporting to my job is expected. It took one week for their corporate greed to reveal itself they hid it well. I am glad to be gone and am warning other conservatives to not be fooled by them as I was.

You must be a liberal. Go play with your Biden friends.

#1977482

Thanks for sharing your review, MaryKay. If you experienced a situation that violated our Code of Ethics and Conduct, please contact the Petco Hotline at 1-888-736-**** or http://petcohotline.com/.

#1977464

“ I am glad to be gone from this company.” No you’re not. If you were you wouldn’t be whining.

You would have moved on with your (chuckle) life.

If they were so terrible, why did you work for them? Please do not reproduce.

#1977491
@PissedConsumer1977464

What hateful things to say. You don’t walk that persons walk.

Nowhere do I see this as whining. Maybe you need to re-evaluate your life decisions and see what makes you so cynical

Petco Reviews