360 N Bedford Rd, Mt Kisco, NY 10549, USA
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Today my handsome young puppy had difficulty going to the bathroom because even his Tushy was not shaved, nails not cut, and totally matted.I am still awaiting a final resolution from management regarding my 2 puppies horrible grooming experience.

Awaiting follow up! They had no haircut, were returned totally matted. They were there about 6-7 hours.

I finally had a conversation with the top manager, but he was going to get back to me with the resolution?????They are really sweet twin boys who have never bitten even one time in their lives.....all they do is kiss!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of petco dog grooming service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $118. Petco needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned petco dog grooming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petco.

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1241914

Why dont you buy a brush and learn how to properly care for your dogs. If they are both that matted to were they cant even go to the bathroom thats called animal neglect because of YOU not the groomers ! You should not own dogs.

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #1241437

Hi there.If there is anything we can assist you with, feel free to contact us at 1 (888) 824-PALS (7257).

We are available Monday to Sunday, 4am - 10pm PST.Thank you.