360 N Bedford Rd, Mt Kisco, NY 10549, USA
Additional Fees
Allergens Information
Layout of Store
Style and Design

Today my handsome young puppy had difficulty going to the bathroom because even his Tushy was not shaved, nails not cut, and totally matted. I am still awaiting a final resolution from management regarding my 2 puppies horrible grooming experience.

Awaiting follow up! They had no haircut, were returned totally matted. They were there about 6-7 hours.

I finally had a conversation with the top manager, but he was going to get back to me with the resolution????? They are really sweet twin boys who have never bitten even one time in their lives.....all they do is kiss!

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Dog Grooming Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2016.

Comments

Where was this location??? I had big trouble in Bedford Hills NY.

But it's weird, some people get ok haircuts. I don't get it???

They were young puppies at the time, and their first haircut. They were traumatized!!!

Brought my dog in for a hair cut appointment to Petco in Mount Kisco. The groomer was insulting and nasty and refused to cut my dogs hair because she said it was matted.

It was not matted and his hair was not long - she just didn’t feel like working that afternoon. She was nasty and rude from the moment I walked Into the store and then complained to me that every dog who walked in that day was matted and all she could do was shave my dog. I then told her that my regular groomer that I bring him to never had a problem. Then she proceeded to insult me several times by asking me why I didn’t brush his hair as it was the responsible thing to do.

I walked out thinking of all the dog owners that have entrusted their innocent dogs to this horrible woman named Kate have no idea how nasty she is - if only the dogs could speak. Keep your innocent dogs away from this person.

Sacramento, California, United States #1241914

Why dont you buy a brush and learn how to properly care for your dogs. If they are both that matted to were they cant even go to the bathroom thats called animal neglect because of YOU not the groomers ! You should not own dogs.

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #1241437

Hi there. If there is anything we can assist you with, feel free to contact us at 1 (888) 824-PALS (7257).

We are available Monday to Sunday, 4am - 10pm PST. Thank you.