I placed an order online for a case of 13oz cans of prescription dog food. I paid $15.99 for 2 day shipping.

7 days later i received a case of 3oz cans of regular cat food. I called and a woman told me she would reorder it. 11 days after ordering i called again and was told it hadnt been reordered. The man then read me an email i received from customer service stating they had technical difficulties.

I had talked to 2 people and sent 3 emails. I gave up and asked for a refund. I was told it would take 5-7 days. I replied "unbelievable" the man then started his "thank you have a nice day goodbye" thing.

I am upset because of the time and money wasted and now Im ordering it again from another company. I had been a repeat delivery customer for years. I will never order from Petco again. This was human errors.

My problem wasnt fixed by customer service.

It didnt matter that my issue hadnt been resolved. Total disregard for the customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I ordered cat food and my vet approved it the same day.

5 days later i still recieved nothing. Its my first time using petco so im never using it again. I called them and they said it just got approved today and that they would ship it within 2 days. My vet approved it the day i ordered it so how is this possible.

i asked for them to cancel it then since its already been so long and the lady on the phone said i probably wont be able to cancel it but she will send in a request that would take about 2 days but who knows how long it would actually take with petco. Never again.

Now i wasted a lot of time and am just going to go get it from the vet. Such bad service.

to Merissa #1554835

Chewy.com is great. I got it within 48 hours..

And free shipping. NO MORE PETCO FOR ME!

Petco

We're sorry to hear there was so much trouble with your order and would like the opportunity to make things right. Please email us at socialsupport@petco.com with your order number so we can see what we can do. Thank you!

to Petco #1554838

I emailed no response yet.