31419 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003, USA
Resolved
Additional Fees
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 17

Petco refunded me after I brought him back and complained about my dissatisfaction as well as the red marks on his body. It turns out although nail clippings were part of the package, they did not do that either.

Original review posted by user Aug 18, 2018

I brought my Maltese, Toby into petco for grooming. I had asked for a puppy cut, and asked the groomer what the length would look like.

And I chose a lenth, that was not too short. I had told her his hair was a little matted. She said it was okay. Later I received a call from her saying she was unable to cut his face hair and to just bring him back on Saturday when the more experienced groomer was present.

But I would not have to pay more. ($53 was the cost that was promised) I came in shocked to find that my dog was completely shaved except for his head. She said “what had happened was your dog’s hair was so matted so I had to take it all off”.

She said just pay $46 today, and on Saturday pay the remaining $7 to get is face groomed. I just called and they told me I actually have to pay $10 because it’s a different groomer.

My dog has been acting strange, he won’t even move around the house.

I am 100% unsatisfied with Petco and will never return to get my pet groomed. I have included a picture of what Toby looked like before, and two pictures of Toby after this incident.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Grooming Service.

Comments

You are seriously complaining over a $3 difference? Your dog was disgustingly matted due to your negligence as an owner, and the groomer did a great job. What is your problem???

@Anonymous

They just wanted a refund, a lot of people made it up something after groomed and wanted a refund.that is a shame.

Petco

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact our Customer Support at 1 888 824-7257 so that we can have our team look into this.