Additional Fees
Style and Design

I brought my Maltese, Toby into petco for grooming. I had asked for a puppy cut, and asked the groomer what the length would look like.

And I chose a lenth, that was not too short. I had told her his hair was a little matted. She said it was okay. Later I received a call from her saying she was unable to cut his face hair and to just bring him back on Saturday when the more experienced groomer was present.

But I would not have to pay more. ($53 was the cost that was promised) I came in shocked to find that my dog was completely shaved except for his head. She said “what had happened was your dog’s hair was so matted so I had to take it all off”.

She said just pay $46 today, and on Saturday pay the remaining $7 to get is face groomed. I just called and they told me I actually have to pay $10 because it’s a different groomer.

My dog has been acting strange, he won’t even move around the house.

I am 100% unsatisfied with Petco and will never return to get my pet groomed. I have included a picture of what Toby looked like before, and two pictures of Toby after this incident.

Comments

You are seriously complaining over a $3 difference? Your dog was disgustingly matted due to your negligence as an owner, and the groomer did a great job. What is your problem???

Petco

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact our Customer Support at 1 888 824-7257 so that we can have our team look into this.