Pearl City, Hawaii
100% full Not resolved
3.2
Layout of Store

This is how my pup came home.This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing.

My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he tried to nip her when she touched his feet so no grooming was done to the feet. Also, she chopped the hair on his ears all the way off. She took at least 4 inches or more from his ears. She also butchered his brow line.

She said I could bring him back and she would finish him up at no charge. Why on earth would I do that to my pup?

$98 & a great tip (that I gave her before I saw my dog) has gone down the drain.I'm beyond upset.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Petco and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $98 and wants Petco to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Petco. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petco and petco grooming service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #1107846

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you and we look forward hearing from you.