This is how my pup came home.This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing.
My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he tried to nip her when she touched his feet so no grooming was done to the feet. Also, she chopped the hair on his ears all the way off. She took at least 4 inches or more from his ears. She also butchered his brow line.
She said I could bring him back and she would finish him up at no charge. Why on earth would I do that to my pup?
$98 & a great tip (that I gave her before I saw my dog) has gone down the drain.I'm beyond upset.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Petco Grooming Services
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "We arrived at 7:15 pm jan 5 and 3 waiters passed us 10 times until we literally had to scream or service. After the geniuses who work here figured out..."
- "I bought this LifeProof for my 15 yr. old daughter's iPhone 5c. We live in Hawaii and she loves the beach so we figured this would be the best phone..."
- "im a dealer no less. customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total. three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working...."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."