Pearl City, Hawaii
100% full Not resolved

This is how my pup came home.This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing.

My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he tried to nip her when she touched his feet so no grooming was done to the feet. Also, she chopped the hair on his ears all the way off. She took at least 4 inches or more from his ears. She also butchered his brow line.

She said I could bring him back and she would finish him up at no charge. Why on earth would I do that to my pup?

$98 & a great tip (that I gave her before I saw my dog) has gone down the drain.I'm beyond upset.

Review about: Petco Grooming Services.

3.2
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Petco Grooming Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $98
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Petco
San Diego, California, United States #1107846

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you and we look forward hearing from you.

Petco - GROOMER BUTCHERED MY DOG Petco "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..." Read more PETCO's Negligence or Ignorance Cause my Dog's Death Petco " On Jan. 14th we took our 9-year-old English Bulldog for a bath only. She had no health issues. Within 35-40 minutes from drop off time, Petco called and said we..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Improper care, false advertising, rough treatment, and rude service from Petco Petco "BACKGROUND: I'm currently working on a school project for AP Environmental Science about biodiversity. This is a project that involves different variables, showing our understanding of interdependence, and the study of..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more