I have a Black Russian Terrier......very large dog.Have gone to the Fairfield location since he was a puppy and had a great groomer.
She left. Since she left, he's come home damp and matted. I took him in Friday with the Salon a Manager named Courtney on Friday. I explained to her what's happened in the quality of services since the other groomer left.
She was rude, hostile, and unprofessional. I should have left but left him. The dog I picked up is NOT the dog I dropped off. He was literally SHAVED.
In some places, they were raw and bleeding! The insides of his ears are bleeding and he has cuts to his neck and tail to the skin!
There's no way he wasn't crying through this.Absolutely sickening.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Not much any more
What I disliked
- Animal conditions
- How animals and employees are treated
- Reason of review:
- Courtney should be fired! Animal abuse
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Petco Grooming Services
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place is not suitable for ALL dogs. shy, nervous, scared dogs are neglected. The employees all seem to want to pay attention to the funny energetic ones and all your..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- " First a general complaint. I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at..."
- "Went to Jack n Box in Fairfield, Ca. store #518, got my UBS, got on the freeway, reached in the bag, opened up the UBS, bit into it WTF!?!?! UBS was..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."