545 Ritchie Hwy, Severna Park, MD 21146, USA
3.3
Layout of Store
Poster decreased review rating.

I when into petco on friday and there was 3puppies there. I asked About them and they are the managers.

They are very young to be walking around not fully vaccinated. Also how is one suppose to be training as support dog when its in this kind of environment? I witnessed the puppies going to the bathroom in the store. I noticed everyone else working while the one with puppies did nothing.

She did not help me after we talked about her puppies. She stopped another person from working to help me. She was rude to the other employee, she talks down to everyone who works there. This is not the first time she had not helped me and got someone else who was busy while she sat at the register.

I'm wondering if this is how all your stores are, i will be going to annapolis or glen burnie. I'm done with the Unleashed store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Manager.

Reason of review: Manager was rude to others.

Preferred solution: Hire people who respect their co-workers .

Petco Cons: Disrespect given from manager to emplyess.

Comments

Petco

We're sorry to hear about the service your received, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience. At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further and try to make things right.