Anchorage, Alaska

Had two appointments for two of our dogs-

Friday Aug.26, brought dogs in- worker says " sorry for the mix up- it's actually NEXT Friday.

So- brought them in again- today- Friday, Sept. 2- then the worker says" We don't show any appointment for today".

After trying to re-schedule, it all resulted in cancelling.

Went to a different dog-groomer-

WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS PETCO STORE TO ANYONE.

Not only did it waste time- it took time from our regular work time to try and get these two dogs taken care of- when it should have been just a simple appointment and BAM- done.

Too bad I couldn't charge Petco for some of my work time- this was all due to carelessness, confusion and plain brainless.

The store is located across town from my work- and my home is just as far-

Oh yah, and the gas wasted trying to get these dogs taken care of-

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Customer Care.

Reason of review: Lost appt.(s).

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Petco Cons: Workers- losing appointments.

Comments

Petco
#1207346

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further. We look forward to hearing from

dazyduq
#1207386
@Petco

The so called customer support was confused on my call- after being put on hold- a number of times- then...........when I was instructed to call in, she says "sorry for the mix up or misunderstanding.- I'll try and contact the store- manager to call you".

Still waiting for the call.

Petco
#1207500
@dazyduq

Hi, there, we allow 24-48 hours for our team to look into the situation. We appreciate your patience.

If you haven't heard back by Monday you may email us at PTPsupport@petco.com, and include the details of your concerns and your phone number and we'll be happy to help. Thank you!