I took my 2 grandchildren to Petco at Kailua Kona. We own 2 *** shu and 1 Maltese so I visit Petco alot..

My granson Accidentally kicked a broken door that was under the chinchillas cage and it fell on the floor, my grandson pick it up and trid to close it, when the cashier came over and said that i need to have my kids corralled.. I gave him a peace of my mind and he tried to apologized but it was too late what a thing to say.. He never asked what happen.. too top that off was tell the customers that its my grandchildren running in the store..

You need to fire Dereck from kailua kona.. we put everything back and walked out with not one purchase..

I will never walk in that store again.. while he is still employed...

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Cashier.

Comments

Petco

Hi there.W e're sorry to hear about the service your received at your local store, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience.

At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further. We look forward to hearing from you.