2.6

I scheduled the grooming for my two Siberians Huskies yesterday at Petco in Temple Texas. I scheduled at 1:30 pm.

MY wife was on the line with one of the dogs waiting to check in, sine more people was in front she get attended by 1:33pm When she get attended for the groomer counter attendant, The female inform my wife that since she was late she need to re- schedule. both of my dogs. just for 3 minutes that my wife was waiting on the line.

when my wife ask and request if she can make any exception since she was waiting on the line , the female respond to me by phone and to my wife with unrespect manner and with bad aptitude. I will schedule with other groomer and I will not recommend or sponsor in any way Petco

Preferred solution: the only way I will return to the store, is if you remove the employee or proof me any penalties to the person in the counter. Me and my wife take time from our work to bring the dogs to the store. .

Location: Killeen, Texas

Comments

#2000736

Late is late. How is your loss $80?

Petco Reviews