Eastlake, Ohio

I frequently shop at the Petco in Mentor. I've had to use the ladies room several times.

It seem that every time I go in the restrooms gets dirtier and unkempt. The paper towels always are on the counter top, not the dispenser. The sink bowl is disgusting, the drain runs slow, and the water is ice cold. The entire store looks shoddy and run down.

I wouldn't want my animal groomed there, that looks even worse.

Whoever is in charge of upkeep and maintenance should be at the very least reprimanded.

Also they have a bell at the check out because the cashier is cleaning animal cages or stocking shelves. This is a horrible way to run a business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Petco Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You say "unsanitary conditions" then complain about the employee cleaning? It's not their fault they have to run on having such a short staff.

The building is old. Not "shoddy" I've known one of the employees for years and she is one of the sweetest people I know and constantly tries to make everyone happy.

Petco

Hi there. We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further and try to make this right. We look forward to hearing from you.