Home fostering 20 kittens to supply for enclosures ...I volunteer for PAWS...one kitten adopted got sick after a few days, the adopter took to emergency for stuck eye, kitten got a cold and had ear mites, I called adopter and told I have meds, she wanted vet care.She complained to Petco and wanted donation fee back but still wanted the kitten.

Manager of Petco had a list of complaints about me, never made me aware of so that i could rectify but told head of PAWS, she wanted me out.

6 of the 20 kittens I am fostering were dumped at Petco and they asked me to take them.Now I have lost my position over this and am burdened with 20 kittens that have nowhere to go for adoption.

I had no clue that they were that unhappy, I feel that they did not live up to their part of the deal by not being up front and honest with me thereby causing me to burden myself with too many kittens with no place to be adopted.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss work experience. Petco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petco. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Petco.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

Petco

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.