I purchased a "washable" dog bed/mat 35" that when I washed it shrunk to the size of a cat mat. The store would not replace it and PETCO customer service is a bad joke with rude employees and no intention of resolving the matter.

I hadn't kept the receipt never expecting to have to return the bed but, it was clearly PETCO merchandise made for them and I supplied them with all the information on the attached tags, lot numbers etc, and that wasn't good enough. They wanted a photo for quality control and I just wonder what they can examine from that but, I had donated the bed to an animal shelter and couldn't supply them with their need of a precious photo. Then, they gave me this BS about just when I might have purchased it, they could look through records. I DON'T REMEMBER JUST WHEN I PURCHASED IT ! It's called jump through hoops and, we'll still find a way to ***.

PETCO is nothing but crooks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. pwollenberg stated that there is a room for improvement of rude employees both in the store and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of you and me dog mat and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Petco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned you and me dog mat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Petco. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Petco.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments

So you wanted to exchange something that not only did you not have a receipt for, you did not even have the product itself anymore because you donated it?Lady, I don't know where you learned how an exchange works, but here in the real world, in order to exchange something, you have to have something to give.

They are supposed to take your word for the fact that your actually bought this product? Having the info from a tag does not prove anything.

They probably would have been willing to give you an exchange if you had come in with something to exchange, but since you had already donated the item, what did you expect?A free bed?

to wait what #1102490

I had the product Mister but, did not expect it to shrink to a napkin when washed as directed.The labels on the product clearly indicate it was a PETCO product.

I expect to toss a dog bed due to accidents by a pet or chewing it up etc.and, have never had to return such.

Honeybunny, I donated the item after they would not exchange it at the store and my emails were ignored by corporate.

Notice in the FIRST PARAGRAPH the store would not replace it.

Not a problem, I have taken my business elsewhere and I encourage others to do the same.

pwollenberg

I have dealt with your customer service department numerous times the last being with Neil who said I would receive no further correspondence and, he was closing the case.This is the person your Facebook page said would have as a member of the "team" contact me.

This can be simply resolved, I have never asked for a refund only an exchange.

You have my address and could easily ship a new item.I am not contacting your so called customer service department only to be given the royal runaround again.

Petco

Hi there.We're sorry to hear about your recent purchase and poor experience.

Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further.

We look forward to hearing from you.Best wishes