1.8

I took my two Siberian Huskies in to get full-service grooming.When I picked them up, everything seemed ok.

I got my boys home, and noticed that my older boy was covered in ***/puncture marks. He would not let my husband or I even touch him. I'm not sure what exactly happened while he was in the back, but there was clearly a confrontation with another dog. I will not be taking my boys back, and I tell anyone who is looking for a reputable groomer to avoid Pekin Petco at all costs!

Even when I called back, and spoke to a manager, they said there was nothing that could be done, and they are not liable for any injury inflicted upon my dog while he was at their grooming facility!After over $300 dollars in vet bills to clean and stitch these wounds, I'm appalled at Petco!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Petco. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Petco that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Petco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Petco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Petco?

Comments