Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Apr 11, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. I was contacted by the manager of the store and given a full refund. Although I am not happy with what was done to my animals and I WILL NOT be back to that particular store.I am happy that they refunded my money and reached out to me on the matter..

Update by user Apr 11, 2021

I am happy that they refunded my money and reached out to me on the matter.

I don't think anything else will be done, but for me it is resolved and I just won't go back to that store. I will look into another Petco perhaps.

Original review posted by user Mar 12, 2021

I spent $244 at your grooming department on 3/11/2021 and it was the worst experience of my life. At a time when we have very little money I scrounged up this money to bring my for dogs in to be paid by four separate groomers and each one of them did a horrific job.

First it took them forever to check me in and then when trying to get my dogs to the back they put collars on them and when my dog pulled back they drug my dog through the back and when I said something I was met with rolled eyes and muttered voices. This is highly unacceptable and then when I ask them to groom my golden retriever they shaved him which I asked for but I asked him to trim his face and they completely shaved his head bald and the rest of his body looks like a weed wacker was taken to it there's patches of long fur, bald spots, and nicks/razor burn in areas....it wasn't done professionally. These people mistreated my animals and then charged me $244 to do it. I will never be back to that store this is the Petco over by Millenia Mall in Orlando Florida.

The girls there were more interested in joking and having a good time then they were with giving good customer service and actually taking care of my pets.

The way they mishandled them and the way that my animals look is outrageous I cannot believe I was charged so much and I cannot believe I wasted all that money. I'm so angry my animals were mistreated and they weren't even properly groomed and this was supposed to be done by professionals.

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO HERE.

Location: 4616 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando, FL 32839

Comments

#1992767

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about the service you received at your local store, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

We certainly don't want you to be stuck with that kind of experience. At your earliest convenience, please call our customer support at (888-824-****) so that we can look into this further.

Petco Reviews