Petco - Wrong size dog crate

102 of 583 Petco reviews

I purchased an XXL dog crate online for my French Mastiff so that I could have it before the holiday weekend to go out of town.I never received tracking for the crate, then when it did show up it was a small.

I sat on the line for over an hour trying to get this corrected. The girl on the other end who barely spoke English told me she would get my card credited and the replacement sent out once the wrong size crate was picked. I thought this would be great but when I let her know I would hold on to the wrong crate until the corrected size arrived that's when everything became very confusing. After 30 minutes of explaining the situation to one woman, I had to wait an additional 30 minutes to speak with a manager.

He wasn't very pleasant, kept speaking over me, and was not the least bit concerned with my frustration. I work in the service industry, I know how it works and I know they personally did not make the mistake but it would have just been nice as the customer to been taken care of a little better.

I did not make the mistake, PETCO did, yet I had to deal with the hour long frustration.I am basically left waiting and hoping they get the correct crate out to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dog Crate
Review category
Pet Stores
review #815751

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
102 of 583 Petco reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16 #1145704

.com purchases are always welcome to be returned to the store as long as you have a packing slip. In most cases even if you don't have it they DO have the ability to look it up for you. FYI for the future. :)

Petco

Mar 23 #1132896

Our apologies, we mistyped the email address. Please send your information to ptpsupport@petco.com. Thank you.

Petco

Mar 23 #1132890

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we're sorry to hear about your recent experience with the crate. Please send your contact information and this brief description to ptpsupport@petoc.com so that we can look into this again and try to make things right. We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petco. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about
×