I purchased an XXL dog crate online for my French Mastiff so that I could have it before the holiday weekend to go out of town.I never received tracking for the crate, then when it did show up it was a small.
I sat on the line for over an hour trying to get this corrected. The girl on the other end who barely spoke English told me she would get my card credited and the replacement sent out once the wrong size crate was picked. I thought this would be great but when I let her know I would hold on to the wrong crate until the corrected size arrived that's when everything became very confusing. After 30 minutes of explaining the situation to one woman, I had to wait an additional 30 minutes to speak with a manager.
He wasn't very pleasant, kept speaking over me, and was not the least bit concerned with my frustration. I work in the service industry, I know how it works and I know they personally did not make the mistake but it would have just been nice as the customer to been taken care of a little better.
I did not make the mistake, PETCO did, yet I had to deal with the hour long frustration.I am basically left waiting and hoping they get the correct crate out to me.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dog Crate
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought $100 worth of cat toys and dog snacks and by the time I made it to my car I realized I didn't pick up the fourth item to..."
- "Petco Memphis tn Poplar plaza Very unprofessional! Stand in the fish section for 30 minutes;no one came went to get an employee & couldn't find one; THE WORST PETCO I'VE EVER..."
- "My girlfriend and I wanted a micro Pomeranian, so after looking online at various breeders I contacted Itsy Puppy in late October. I somehow felt comfortable about them being..."
- "Cheaply made homes, with wasted space design. My house in Seagoville Tx, is 1500 sq feet. The master bedroom has a very small bathroom. They put two sinks, and only..."
- "I talked with Larry about my unit Friday and he said it was 95% complete and it would ship this week or early next week. My wife and i decided..."
- "I ordered two jackets and they were super small. When I ordered it said one size but that was not the case. The jackets looked nothing like the image on..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."